Tuesday 3 September 2013

Blog: America's Next Top Model: Season 10 (Plus Size edition), Whitney Thompson

Hello! I had to blog this up before I doze off, had a bad rest last night and I really needed to hit the sack before my headache comes knocking... Yes! As you can see from the header, I was very fortunate to be invited to have High Tea with ANTM Season 10's winner, Whitney Thomson! It was definitely and honour to be able to able to rub shoulders with her, spoke about KAYLENE etc. She was really nice and friendly, could tell she is still struggling from the fatigue but really, it is not easy, flying across the globe and doing events at weird time zone. IMPRESSIVE. It is really not easy to be a celebrity. I really dont know how I will be able to handle such case as I am one who gets grouchy when I am lack of sleep... *grins* I MUST ADD that all these was made possible through Miss Liza and Miss Sharm as they organised this event. If not for them, I will never be able to dream of meeting her in person.

Now a little more about Miss Whitney Thompson...


Well, she is definitely busy busy busy! Am following her via Instagram and since her departure from Singapore just days ago, she has gone to London and I believe right now she is in Sweden for photoshoot. This girl is a really busy lady!

The event, if only I could, I would wish more of you girls could meet up with her. Unfortunately, it was a private event and in a way I was glad that it happened this way. It was more personal, more private. I did mention to the organizors that in future should similar events happen, we gotta tell the girls! Sharm even mentioned 'You never know, maybe Adele in future?' OMG. If.tt.happens.I.will.faintonthespot. Now, pictures! I bet you girls wanna see what we did!


Thanks Liza and Sharm for organizing such an awsome event!




the only group shot I could get. A little blurry but it was good enough for me!

After the event, we managed to get a couple of solo shots with her...

with Our Miss Amazing 2010 title holder, Miss Jena





with Our Mrs Amazing 2010 1st runner up, Ms Catherine




All in all, it was a fab weekend! I wish Whitney all the best in whatever she does and she certainly deserves to own what she has right now! 

Oh! Theres another great post coming up! Met up with a local star... Who is she? Will update yo usoon :)

xoxo
K

1 comment:

  1. Kimie Frederiksen is a Danish model. She is already featured on our facebook page here but recently sent in some new photos of herself and model Claudia Nielsen. how to be a plus size model

    ReplyDelete